Anyone local to Erie, PA

Grape_City_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined the forum, I was wondering if there were any members close to Erie, PA. I would love to have some locals to maybe swap frags and tips over a cup of coffee.

NormanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, welcome to the madness !! :)

I'm not in Erie, but not too far, I'm just a bit easy of Cranberry right down 79.

My tank is placed on the stand and it's an in wall setup. I expect to have water in it sometime in November. I'm on vacation till late October, but things should move along nicely once I'm back.n

Getting to into the hobby after a 10 year break.

OP
OP
Grape_City_Reefer

Grape_City_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, welcome to the madness !! :)

I'm not in Erie, but not too far, I'm just a bit easy of Cranberry right down 79.

My tank is placed on the stand and it's an in wall setup. I expect to have water in it sometime in November. I'm on vacation till late October, but things should move along nicely once I'm back.n

Getting to into the hobby after a 10 year break.
Awesome, I am orginally from south of the Pittsburgh. So I do travel south a few times a year.

Reeferjunkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey local Erie reefer here looking for more locals in the hobby to trade and swap gear, ect

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back