anyone much of a cigar smoker

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My uncle imported something like 20,000 cuban cigars. My aunt made him get rid of "all" of them....so what did he do? He packed them into every nook and cranny in his house. There's a lot of nooks and crannies and this was like 4 years ago. She's STILL not found all of them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stickboy15

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My uncle recently imported something like 20,000 cuban cigars. My aunt made him get rid of "all" of them....so what did he do? He packed them into every nook and cranny in his house. There's a lot of nooks and crannies and this was like 4 years ago. She's STILL not found all of them.
Thats impressive

drino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hubby and I are sitting in our hot tub right now, with a cocktail and cigars. I’m smoking a Perdomo Reserve champagne cigar, ring size 60. And from the tub I have a great view of our new reef tank. It doesn’t get much better than this. My iPad is in a waterproof sleeve. :)

OP
OP
Stickboy15

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just smoked my first cigar about a month ago ( victor singular classico) and this week a friend and I tried a CAO cherry bomb it was good too for the price. Ive been thinking of trying a acid cigar next

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like them once in a blue moon. Only the good ones. I have a shop that knows I like the sweet ones. I let them pick me something.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do smoke it occasionally, when my buddies are in town , we’ll open a single malt and smoke monte Cristo. I used to smoke lot often but now I miss my friend when I smoke, hence it’s only when they are in town

falc

If I die today, I die a happy man.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do smoke it occasionally, when my buddies are in town , we’ll open a single malt and smoke monte Cristo. I used to smoke lot often but now I miss my friend when I smoke, hence it’s only when they are in town

Now we're talking! Nothing like a good single malt and a good cigar! I have been enjoying some Laphroaig Select single malt with my Punch tonight! Best way to end a week!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back