anyone much of a cigar smoker

Weedy Sea Dragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad habit of buying cigars with the intent of smoking them but then I get side tracked and forget about them. My humidor has about 25 sticks in it right now and I only smoke a few times a year.

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad habit of buying cigars with the intent of smoking them but then I get side tracked and forget about them. My humidor has about 25 sticks in it right now and I only smoke a few times a year.

I don't think that's a bad habit at all! It just means you'll always have a fun one for when you want to smoke lol

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm think of picking up some Pardon 1964 Anniversaries. Once the kids were born, finding 45 min - hour to enjoy a cigar were getting far an few between, but these 5 1/2" cigars were not short on flavor. I still don't have the time to enjoy a full churchill but these might be worth a start to filling my humidor which has been empty for way too long

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy a few cigars when I'm golfing (every weekend), and after a couple years of trying a few different brands I've focused on Acid, Drew Estates, and Tatiana. I'm not a fan of strong cigars, I really wanted to like Cohibas but it was just too much for my tastes.

So my favorites are Tatiana Classic Chocolate, Drew Estates Java, and pretty much anything Acid makes. I usually get a Acid factory sampler 7 pack, but this last order I just got a box of Tatianas.
20181116_185237.jpg

Humidor is in a prime location ;) (ignore the coraline spots, that side of the tank isnt a viewing side lol)

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy a few cigars when I'm golfing (every weekend), and after a couple years of trying a few different brands I've focused on Acid, Drew Estates, and Tatiana. I'm not a fan of strong cigars, I really wanted to like Cohibas but it was just too much for my tastes.

So my favorites are Tatiana Classic Chocolate, Drew Estates Java, and pretty much anything Acid makes. I usually get a Acid factory sampler 7 pack, but this last order I just got a box of Tatianas.
20181116_185237.jpg

Humidor is in a prime location ;) (ignore the coraline spots, that side of the tank isnt a viewing side lol)

Cool spot for the humidor! Also I love the glass top humidors, they always looks so much more elegant than my wood coffin lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back