Anyone out there? (Jan 2015)

PostShawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other SFV reefers on here currently? I've been at it now for almost a couple years. I currently have a 70g tall corner system. I've just been getting into the softies corals and I'm looking forward to growing my system out. I also would like to meet others in the area that are also into reefing. I have seen some clubs and posts for SFV people and gatherings but most of it seems old and outdated.

In a couple months I'm looking too swap out my current system but I will want my new system in the same spot. I don't really have anyone to help me and I need to have this swap done as close to one day or under as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations on an aquarium service in the area that I can hire to help and not break the bank or would anyone want to help with the swap? I will sell the old setup and some of it's supplies after the swap and there might be some deeply discounted items or even free for helpers.

If anyone has any other places I should look for local reefers please let me know.

thanks,
-Shawn

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back