• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone printing Klir adapters for Red Sea reefer sumps?

Mario P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for an adapter for a Red Sea reefer 350. Not the new version V3 but the older sump design.

OP
OP
M

Mario P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that looks like a single sock design. my sump has a double sock so i would need something longer that covers one of the sock holes.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you give me a diagram of some sort I might be able to put something together in Sketchup then into the 3d Printer. Measure how large the piece needs to be as my printer isn't huge by anyone standards.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much would you charge to make and ship that to 33351?

btw OP Klir makes a cover for the second sock hole

Was this the correct link to the correct thing or would we have to custom make the item you are after?

If you simply need a print it looks like it would cost $14 to ship in a box or $9 an envelope style (Less protection) and I can do the print for $16 so it all in you would be looking at $25-30. (I wish I could figure a way to make shipping cheaper...)

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back