Anyone purchase a custom biocube 32 lid from Kraken Reef or other?

mistergray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to purchase a custom lid for my coralife biocube 32 LED so that I can take the top off and hang a different light over my tank. Has anyone purchased from Kraken Reef without any issues?

I looked at OctoLids but several posts up here have stated that they were somewhat scammy and to beware.

I also looked at ArtFully Acrylic & ClearView Lids but they make lids for the JBJ Biocube and not the Coralife Biocube.

I don’t want to make one myself. The ones that I’m seeing being made online look really good.

Kraken Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to purchase a custom lid for my coralife biocube 32 LED so that I can take the top off and hang a different light over my tank. Has anyone purchased from Kraken Reef without any issues?

I looked at OctoLids but several posts up here have stated that they were somewhat scammy and to beware.

I also looked at ArtFully Acrylic & ClearView Lids but they make lids for the JBJ Biocube and not the Coralife Biocube.

I don’t want to make one myself. The ones that I’m seeing being made online look really good.
You can email or message us if you have any questions. I know this isn't for your tank specifically, but here is another forum members recent experience https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kraken-custom-lid.831602/

Upvote 0
Back