Anyone using Dr Gs dip for in-tank red bug/black bug treatment: STOP NOW!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about the OP

What crustaceans did you lose? Hermits?
I lost a cleaner and a few peppermints. They would not go into the trap. And my pod population obviously.

Had it to do over, I would've dosed on a Saturday morning and waited around until they got groggy enough to capture and move. I've read that this is a thing.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost a cleaner and a few peppermints. They would not go into the trap. And my pod population obviously.

Had it to do over, I would've dosed on a Saturday morning and waited around until they got groggy enough to capture and move. I've read that this is a thing.
You used Dr G’s or interceptor?

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just break it up the best you can and mix it with tank water then add it? All my acros are encrusted so I have to treat the whole tank, not looking forward to this at all.
Pulverize it. Add it to HOT RODI to help it dissolve.

Try to remove shrimp crabs. If you can't, you may be able to save them as this stuff will stun them and then you can catch them.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Que
Pulverize it. Add it to HOT RODI to help it dissolve.

Try to remove shrimp crabs. If you can't, you may be able to save them as this stuff will stun them and then you can catch them.
Woukd this stuff work to rid your tank of pistol and/or mantis shrimp since it seems to kill crustaceans??

Back