Anyone wanna go half on the helix coralline algae bottle?

Robert Binz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very small nano that I’d love to seed with some coralline but I’m not trying to buy a whole bottle when I just need a few ounces.

Anyone in the greater Houston area wanna split a bottle (and the cost) two (or more ways) to seed tanks with good coralline spores?

ecamden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very small nano that I’d love to seed with some coralline but I’m not trying to buy a whole bottle when I just need a few ounces.

Anyone in the greater Houston area wanna split a bottle (and the cost) two (or more ways) to seed tanks with good coralline spores?
I'm moving tanks tomorrow and have a ton of coraline I can give you off the back of my tank. I live in magnolia if you want to come by and get some

Scotty Buttons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll send you a little bottle with some purple coralline if you'd like. IMHO I think the best way to seed it and get it spread around your tank really well is to go buy a little hermit crab that has it all over its shell. It'll naturally spread it all over your tank

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you need is a small hermit with it on his shell and keep you Parameters stable and it will naturally be all over I have more than I care to have

6C240EEA-1ABB-4FDC-BCF8-2BDC7088F883.jpeg

Back