Anyone want a Biota captive bred Royal Gramma Basslet?

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order with Biota for a captive bred Yellow Tang. I ordered royal gramma basslet with it because it was either $35 for shipping the YT or $45 for the royal gramma and then free shipping on the entire order. The thing is, I don't really have a strong desire to have a royal gramma. If anyone wants to take it off my hands for the price I paid for it, let me know by Thursday (the day they're arriving). Alternatively, if you really want another captive bred fish from Biota, let me know ASAP and I'll get in touch with them to see if I can modify my order.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order with Biota for a captive bred Yellow Tang. I ordered royal gramma basslet with it because it was either $35 for shipping the YT or $45 for the royal gramma and then free shipping on the entire order. The thing is, I don't really have a strong desire to have a royal gramma. If anyone wants to take it off my hands for the price I paid for it, let me know by Thursday (the day they're arriving). Alternatively, if you really want another captive bred fish from Biota, let me know ASAP and I'll get in touch with them to see if I can modify my order.

Where in Wisconsin you located?

JaydenCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested. Would you take $35 if I drive to Monona?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back