Anyone want to trade at keep on reefing??

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few things to trade at keep on reefing. I have several frags of my blue/purple layercake sponge. It plates like a monti, and can be fragged out of water. It's color is AWESOME...you can see the purple in my picture. I also have Kelly green branching psammacora. Also, Mind blowing Paly's. Have one 2 head frag of utter chaos. Have red spotted mushrooms...you can see my picture with the purple sponge and red spotted mushroom. But, I have the red spotted without the sponge as well. Also, captain America Zoanthids.
I am looking for funky leptoseris...would love pink flamingo Lepto. Cyphastrea, monti's or Acro's. Let me know what you got?? Even some hornet or rasta zo's would be good.
2.jpg
purple sponge.jpg
purpleringzo.jpg
purpleringzo.jpg

11.jpg

HerpN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank, I don't have anything to trade I just started my tank 2 months ago but do you have any porities frags?

OP
OP
brutuscz

brutuscz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank, I don't have anything to trade I just started my tank 2 months ago but do you have any porities frags?
Thanks!!! I have 3 different porites, but no frags of them. Maybe in the future I will frag my sand dollar porites. Grows very well.

Back