OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This whole ordeal from waterbox to FedEx freight is seriously testing my patience. They missed my scheduled delivery window thismorning. Ive never received notification from waterbox that my order shipped just a text from FedEx freight to set up my delivery window last week. Hadnt received any more info since then. I called fed ex after they missed my window and although they are saying I should have been notified there was a delay i wasn't. They end up transferring me to another person who works on setting up missed delivery dates. They have no idea where my shipment is outside of "in a rail yard" "maybe outside of Chicago?". Ive been told ill get a call sometime over the next 2 days to set up another delivery window for next week.

I truly hope the rest of you guys have better luck then im having.

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the display gallons on that model

I don’t even see an option for that model on the website I know being from Canada they provide limited options

You have to follow the direct link or dig on their site to find the "clearance" section. Its not listed with the other frag systems anymore

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man that sucks! sorry man. Ill let you know what happens tomorrow with my delivery. I did get a txt to confirm the time, it's 9-11am window for mine.

waterboxdel.JPG

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here. s my update waterbox said 1st week of march is my shipping . so we ll see how that goes they did offer me a frag tank the 55 im ok on waiting because im buying the rest of the equipment and my 7 fish have to live in the 15 nano for a few more months ..

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well tank made it as far as Cadillac MI and I got a call saying they can't deliver to my home because a semi won't fit in the driveway(downsides of living out in the woods i guess). Headed to pick up the tank after work from the warehouse.

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys plan to run the Ecotech mounting arm the nice overflow lid will not work, just an FYI.

Attachments

• 20210123_093901.jpg
    20210123_093901.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 150

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged this screenshot from Waterbox. You can get a arm that fits from Waterbox.
OK thanks for the info, I will contact waterbox about this mount. It's kinda crappy they didn't make it fit standards sized arms. On the Redsea 200xl I had, it comes with a one size fits all cover.

Last edited:
Back