anyone with extra frags or cut back to get a newbie going

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reefing if anyone has any things they are getting rid of for free let me know please and thank you in advance! Willing to travel!

OP
OP
GoingHammer

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell us about your tank, how old, what size etc. What is your lighting and flow?
So I have a custom 20 gallon that’s been up for 3 months now been through all the motions this tank I’m running minimum white lighting at the moment mostly blue and flow in that tank is moderate I would say with the small power head and return pump flow. I have recently set up a Red Sea reefer 250 with a reefleds 90 and a reef wave 25 but that’s at a stand still because I don’t have a return pump.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some ridiculously bright green GSP, Pandora Palys, and OG Nuclear Green Palys.

Grab a Jebao return pump for your new system off amazon. They are just as good, I'd honestly say they are better, as the big name pumps that cost 2-3x the price.

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
welcome to the forum. I'll look through my tank to see what I can toss in. I know I have some easy SPS available, like spongodes and purple stylo, but you may need to run your system for awhile longer before adding them. Have fun with it, in the mean time!

OP
OP
GoingHammer

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some ridiculously bright green GSP, Pandora Palys, and OG Nuclear Green Palys.

Grab a Jebao return pump for your new system off amazon. They are just as good, I'd honestly say they are better, as the big name pumps that cost 2-3x the price.
Very much appreciated I was looking them up and actually found someone selling one an hour away might make a trip tomorrow! The GSP sounds super sweet ! That would be greatly appreciated

OP
OP
GoingHammer

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the forum. I'll look through my tank to see what I can toss in. I know I have some easy SPS available, like spongodes and purple stylo, but you may need to run your system for awhile longer before adding them. Have fun with it, in the mean time!
That would be greatly appreciated it is fun for the mean time until a problem arises and I’m right back here lol but for the most part diagnosing and treating the problem is fun micro and marine biology is what sucked me in.

OP
OP
GoingHammer

GoingHammer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The gsp would be great are you free tomorrow ? Where are you located?

Back