• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex 2016, Cor-15, WAV, DOS plus more for sale

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All here is an updated list:
$600 - 2016 APEX setup with Brain, EB8, and all Probes (Waiting to Sell other items before I sell this)
$250 - Cor-15 pumps (2 of them)
$160 - DOS container resevoirs
$130 - Neptune WAV pump (1 of the 3 propellers is chipped off but is still super powerful. Couldn’t notice much of a difference from the other one)
$80 - LSM Lunar Module with LED Lights.

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$600 - 2016 APEX setup with Brain, EB8, and all Probes (Waiting to Sell other items before I sell this)
$250 $230 - Cor-15 pumps (2 of them)
$130 - Neptune WAV pump (1 of the 3 propellers is chipped off but is still super powerful. Couldn’t notice much of a difference from the other one)
$80 - LSM Lunar Module ($65 on BRS) with 4 LED Lights ($50 on MarineDepot).

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250 $220 - Cor-15 pumps (2 of them)
$120 - Neptune WAV pump (1 of the 3 propellers is chipped off but is still super powerful. Couldn’t notice much of a difference from the other one)
$100 - DOS container reservoirs (Will need to get serviced by Neptune, won't show up on Apex)

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats on the DDS that apex detects? I’m guessing the optical sensors. Have you talked to Neptune about them. how old? I’m guessing out of warranty?

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats on the DDS that apex detects? I’m guessing the optical sensors. Have you talked to Neptune about them. how old? I’m guessing out of warranty?
The apex does not detect anything. I would assume as well and yes out of warranty.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I meant on a working ddr what the apex detects. Googling around could be the sensors or the connector where the dos plugs into it.

looks like some one sent PayPal for ddr in an earlier reply. I assume hat fellthru. Or is this another one?

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I meant on a working ddr what the apex detects. Googling around could be the sensors or the connector where the dos plugs into it.

looks like some one sent PayPal for ddr in an earlier reply. I assume hat fellthru. Or is this another one?
Yup he found the issue. When the DDR containers were setup they were working just fine. So with them sitting/in shipping something happened to them. That is why I posted them cheaper. I believe he said he was quoted $55 to fix. I would have to look back at messages.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I asked Neptune too. $55 plus $20 shipping. And they aren’t issuing any RMAs now since they are shutdown by virus. He estimated they might be open mid July.

I wonder if shipping insurance could cover repair?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back