• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex, Ecotech, ATI. Lots of good stuff

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So this is a major feeler right now. I’m not sure I want to sell everything off but wanted to gauge interest. I don’t see myself having a tank again for 3-5 years due to my new job. So I’d hate to sit on all this really good equipment that long.

36” Dimmable ATI with nanobox retro. This is a 39x6 unit with 2 bulbs removed and 6 nano box arrays added. The remaining 4 bulbs are dimmable using the ATI controller built into the unit while the 6 nano box arrays are controlled by the bluefish mini. All bulbs are 4 months old. But they could be used another year easily as they only ran 3 hours a day. I also have atleast 3 other brand new bulbs and all the parts to make it a stock ATI again. Light has one or two SMALL dents in the top that are not very noticeable. Light is in very good shape. $950 shipped.

3 MP10wES Quiet Drives. Atleast 2 years old. Maybe 3. I don’t remember the dates but can confirm them tomorrow. 2 are in perfect shape. One dryside has a sticky residue on it but it works perfectly. All units are as loud as any other MP10 quiet drive. So not loud in my opinion at all. $175 shipped each for the 2. $150 for the sticky one.

2 Apex full head units. These are the units with the variable dimming ports and PH and ORP. Both orange label. $190 each.

Apex PM1 black label $80 each have 2.

Apex Display. $60. Pretty much new as I bought it about 6 months ago. Blue screen.

Apex PM2 Orange label with salinity probe $120

Apex EB8. 2 Orange labels. 1 black label. $130 each for the orange and $110 for the black.

WXM Orange Label $100

Apex DOS. $220 shipped.

1 new PH Probe. 1 Used PH Probe. 2 Temp probes. $50. All probes stored wet as required

Spectrapure UPLCII ATO The best ATO on the market by a long shot. Rock solid salinity. $160

Curve 5 skimmer. $110 shipped.

Trigger Systems Ruby 30 sump. Had to cut a piece of the plumbing holder and one of the baffles was cracked and repaired. Neither of these affect the operation and cutting the plumbing holder actually makes it much easier to run your plumbing to the filter socks. $225 shipped.

All items are sold as is. Shipping is included in all prices. Small items will be USPS Priority in almost all cases. Large items such as the light and sump will be shipped whatever is cheapest. All items will be shipped with insurance to the price you paid. Not a penny more unless you request additional insurance at $3 per $50.

All equipment is fully functional and I have described any defects that I am aware of. I will post pictures tomorrow. Everything is boxed up and I am staying somewhere without very good internet to upload pictures. I am more than willing to text pictures to those interested parties of things I have current pictures of. My response time might be kind of slow for the first few days as I am EXTREMELY busy at work. Priority will go to people who want to buy multiple items.

I have piles of other stuff too. 2 brand new 8oz reef roids, heaters, powerheads, all sorts of stuff. I'll dig through all that in the next few weeks and get a good list.

Last edited:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remember the terms of service rules for the marketplace. All pricing questions are to be handled via PM.

OP
OP
braaap

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$60 each on the PM1s.

Prices are OBO. I did this on a phone so I wasn't price checking everything. Worst I can say is no. I don't NEED to sell anything. And everything is in great shape.

OP
OP
braaap

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_0318.JPG
Here is just some of the stuff. I'm unpacking it from multiple boxes now.

OP
OP
braaap

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG

This is just some of the stuff. The rest is at my old house coming over this weekend.

Cobalt neotherm 100 watt $25
Cobalt Neotherm 150 watt $30
Netgear WNCE 2001 $30
Apex BOB $20
50ft Apex cable. $20

Change in some stuff.

One PM1 is an orange label. One is black.
Two eb8s are black. One is white.

DOS manufacturers date is March 2015 but I only used it for 6-8 months. Didn't need to dose for quite awhile.

All Apex modules come with one aquabus cable at a minimum. The head units will just be the bare head units as each model comes with cables.

tkiry1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a major feeler right now. I’m not sure I want to sell everything off but wanted to gauge interest. I don’t see myself having a tank again for 3-5 years due to my new job. So I’d hate to sit on all this really good equipment that long.

36” Dimmable ATI with nanobox retro. This is a 39x6 unit with 2 bulbs removed and 6 nano box arrays added. The remaining 4 bulbs are dimmable using the ATI controller built into the unit while the 6 nano box arrays are controlled by the bluefish mini. All bulbs are 4 months old. But they could be used another year easily as they only ran 3 hours a day. I also have atleast 3 other brand new bulbs and all the parts to make it a stock ATI again. Light has one or two SMALL dents in the top that are not very noticeable. Light is in very good shape. $950 shipped.

3 MP10wES Quiet Drives. Atleast 2 years old. Maybe 3. I don’t remember the dates but can confirm them tomorrow. 2 are in perfect shape. One dryside has a sticky residue on it but it works perfectly. All units are as loud as any other MP10 quiet drive. So not loud in my opinion at all. $175 shipped each for the 2. $150 for the sticky one.

2 Apex full head units. These are the units with the variable dimming ports and PH and ORP. Both orange label. $190 each.

Apex PM1 black label $80 each have 2.

Apex Display. $60. Pretty much new as I bought it about 6 months ago. Blue screen.

Apex PM2 Orange label with salinity probe $120

Apex EB8. 2 Orange labels. 1 black label. $130 each for the orange and $110 for the black.

WXM Orange Label $100

Apex DOS. $220 shipped.

1 new PH Probe. 1 Used PH Probe. 2 Temp probes. $50. All probes stored wet as required

Spectrapure UPLCII ATO The best ATO on the market by a long shot. Rock solid salinity. $160

Curve 5 skimmer. $110 shipped.

Trigger Systems Ruby 30 sump. Had to cut a piece of the plumbing holder and one of the baffles was cracked and repaired. Neither of these affect the operation and cutting the plumbing holder actually makes it much easier to run your plumbing to the filter socks. $225 shipped.

All items are sold as is. Shipping is included in all prices. Small items will be USPS Priority in almost all cases. Large items such as the light and sump will be shipped whatever is cheapest. All items will be shipped with insurance to the price you paid. Not a penny more unless you request additional insurance at $3 per $50.

All equipment is fully functional and I have described any defects that I am aware of. I will post pictures tomorrow. Everything is boxed up and I am staying somewhere without very good internet to upload pictures. I am more than willing to text pictures to those interested parties of things I have current pictures of. My response time might be kind of slow for the first few days as I am EXTREMELY busy at work. Priority will go to people who want to buy multiple items.

I have piles of other stuff too. 2 brand new 8oz reef roids, heaters, powerheads, all sorts of stuff. I'll dig through all that in the next few weeks and get a good list.
Pm1 still available, I will buy one right now...

OP
OP
braaap

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PM1, PM2, all probes, Black EB8 sold!

ATI/Nanobox $800 shipped.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back