Apex Fusion and Local not updating info

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear @SuncrestReef and any other Apex experts...

I keep getting the notification that my Apex cannot communicate with Fusion last night so I tried to do a reset (both from pushing the reset button and from and that hasn't worked. When it is somewhat connected (local will say APEXFUSION: OK), however, it's only showing data from yesterday from the last time i was fully connected both on the app and on local.

How do I get everything back to the way that it was and displaying live data again?

Last edited:

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if Neptune was having issues with their Fusion cloud services yesterday (and possibly still today), but I had several sudden Apex disconnects and a friend's Apex is still running but inaccessible through Fusion.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if Neptune was having issues with their Fusion cloud services yesterday (and possibly still today), but I had several sudden Apex disconnects and a friend's Apex is still running but inaccessible through Fusion.
I also had a few hours where I could not connect to fusion and when it did come back I got an error message stating one of your notification settings is bouncing, which is my text messaging through Verizon. It is now blocked and I can’t unblock it as of yet. It would make sense to me that there was an issue of some sort in the cloud. It seems to be fine today. My local connection was fine the entire time, just fusion.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually a networking issue, and Apex units are notorious for bad wifi connectivity. If you are on WIFI, try hard wiring.
^ Definitely this. I have CAT5 wired to my fish room I just haven't had any desire to figure out which cable is which and permanently hook it up.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to throw it out there, I am hardwired and had a few hours where the app would not connect to fusion yesterday via iOS. Local connection was fine. Not saying it’s not Wi-Fi related, just adding for reference

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to throw it out there, I am hardwired and had a few hours where the app would not connect to fusion yesterday via iOS. Local connection was fine. Not saying it’s not Wi-Fi related, just adding for reference
Seeing as how we all had a Fusion disconnect yesterday I'm inclined to think this is more than a coincidence.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing as how we all had a Fusion disconnect yesterday I'm inclined to think this is more than a coincidence.
I agree. At the same time fusion was down for me, my cell carrier was flooded with notifications and blocked them as they thought they were spam. I’ve had these notifications for years, but the shear amount in such a short period triggered the spam blocking. I guess it takes up to a week for them to become unblocked. Funny thing is I have email and push notifications enabled but did not receive anything at all. I also do not see any notifications in my history in fusion today. Weird stuff

OP
OP
ajtomase

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
12:44pm apex couldn't connect to fusion, restarted the apex and was able to reconnect. 3rd time it's disconnected from fusion.

Graphs still not showing up in fusion and local
salinity still incorrect reading in fusion and local
Values Trident are only showing up in local only, but aren't charting in the graphs

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a new Apex Pro and trident last week and my wifi in the basement kept disconnecting so I ran a hard wire to the Apex Base unit. How do I get this base off the wifi connection and onto the hard wire? Is there anything to do? As I am writing this question my system has updated once and is showing new charts.

TWYOUNG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep getting told Apex is unable to connect to fusion. I have a hard wired connection between my Apex and our mesh WiFi system. With rebooting I'm occasionally able to bring up my current dashboard and use my feed mode and such but even then I have no history displaying since 1:45 pm Tuesday. I've shut down, rebooted, etc my Apex and our modem with no solution. Can anyone HELP please?

Back