Apex Fusion Bug? Controlled Dosing display for Alkalinity and Calcium

NanJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the Dashboard if I click on the dosing graph display for ALK, then open Control Interval this is what I see. This is how I need to system to dose.
From ALK graph.jpeg

From the Dashboard, if I click on the Calcium dose graph, open the Control Interval box but click on Alkalinity, these are the settings I see. These are the settings that were originally programmed in the Controlled Dosing program when the system was set up in January.
From CA drop down.jpeg

This flip-flop happens if I view the Calcium controlled dosing Control Interval using the same process - first going in via the graph then going in via the other graph and using the drop down box to review. In other words, I see the issue for both sets of Controlled Dosing.

Does your system have this issue?
I have also posted this to the Neptune Forums but I don't know if they are as active as R2R. Thanks for your input.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the Dashboard if I click on the dosing graph display for ALK, then open Control Interval this is what I see. This is how I need to system to dose.
From ALK graph.jpeg

From the Dashboard, if I click on the Calcium dose graph, open the Control Interval box but click on Alkalinity, these are the settings I see. These are the settings that were originally programmed in the Controlled Dosing program when the system was set up in January.
From CA drop down.jpeg

This flip-flop happens if I view the Calcium controlled dosing Control Interval using the same process - first going in via the graph then going in via the other graph and using the drop down box to review. In other words, I see the issue for both sets of Controlled Dosing.

Does your system have this issue?
I have also posted this to the Neptune Forums but I don't know if they are as active as R2R. Thanks for your input.
Once you have set your new ALK or Ca dosing in the control menu and click ok, are you then updating/ applying the change by clicking the cloud with arrow at top of page?

Also, if you are using Trident based dosing, have you tried updating the dosing thru the Task menu?

Cant tell you the number of times I’ve forgotten that...

OP
OP
NanJ

NanJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you have set your new ALK or Ca dosing in the control menu and click ok, are you then updating/ applying the change by clicking the cloud with arrow at top of page?

Cant tell you the number of times I’ve forgotten that...
Yes, I do upload to the cloud - but a good question! I even tried to upload one parameter at a time versus making several changes and then uploading. It didn’t make a difference.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back