APEX GIVEAWAY: Got socks for Christmas so now I guess have to win it!

llutin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WIRELESS INTERNET-READY!
For years we have advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and we still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible.

Thats really useful and awesome

Robert Behrens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2017-1-23_17-17-54.jpeg

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a long-time Apex Jr. user, I love the ability to now update over wi-fi. With my Jr, everytime I need to update my firmware, I have to dig out my 100 foot ethernet cable to do so...

llutin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats my system running with Apex, all its in control with the system. Likes, pumps, temp, calcium reactor. Everything its under control

IMAG0196.jpg

guitaris70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex Giveaway.jpg

Got socks for Christmas so now I guess have to win it!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

Poor reefer that had your hopes crushed on Christmas morning when you opened up your gifts from Santa only to find out that you got socks instead of the super cool, most awesome Neptune Apex Aquarium Controller! Neptune felt sorry for you so they are giving you a chance for redemption!

Untitled-6.jpg

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to the Neptune Systems email list here. http://eepurl.com/cyMyG9

2. Check out all the details of the Apex controller here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. https://www.neptunesystems.com/apex-2016/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/REEF2REEF/posts/10154970053854806

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry.

Drawing:
On February 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Neptune Apex 2016 Valued at $8
00+ shipped to your door.

Our Apex System (brand new for 2016) has been touted by industry professionals as the best-value aquarium controller on the market today. This 2016 model of the Apex has Wi-Fi built-in, is easier to set up and use, includes temp, pH, ORP, and salinity monitoring with many new features. With the free Apex Fusion cloud service, you can check in on your aquarium from virtually anywhere in the world. It will even text you if there is a problem with your tank! The Apex is supported by a US-based support team and a large and active user base with tens of thousands of current users. If you haven’t done so already, please read our Why Apex? page to see why the Apex is so important for giving you the best chance of success and long-term health of your aquarium.

Untitled-5.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

Subscribed to the mailing list, wish I had an apex !

guitaris70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex Giveaway.jpg

Got socks for Christmas so now I guess have to win it!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

Poor reefer that had your hopes crushed on Christmas morning when you opened up your gifts from Santa only to find out that you got socks instead of the super cool, most awesome Neptune Apex Aquarium Controller! Neptune felt sorry for you so they are giving you a chance for redemption!

Untitled-6.jpg

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to the Neptune Systems email list here. http://eepurl.com/cyMyG9

2. Check out all the details of the Apex controller here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. https://www.neptunesystems.com/apex-2016/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/REEF2REEF/posts/10154970053854806

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry.

Drawing:
On February 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Neptune Apex 2016 Valued at $8
00+ shipped to your door.

Our Apex System (brand new for 2016) has been touted by industry professionals as the best-value aquarium controller on the market today. This 2016 model of the Apex has Wi-Fi built-in, is easier to set up and use, includes temp, pH, ORP, and salinity monitoring with many new features. With the free Apex Fusion cloud service, you can check in on your aquarium from virtually anywhere in the world. It will even text you if there is a problem with your tank! The Apex is supported by a US-based support team and a large and active user base with tens of thousands of current users. If you haven’t done so already, please read our Why Apex? page to see why the Apex is so important for giving you the best chance of success and long-term health of your aquarium.

Untitled-5.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

I shared this contest on Facebook the names "Collin Birren"

patent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed. I like the individual plug power monitoring. So much that can be used for in ensuring that things work.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
subscribed. I love the new EB8 and that it's wifi capable already.

Fishninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just subscribed to email list! I like the fact that if anything goes wrong in my tank I will be notified on my phone immediately.

Rory's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed.

The fact that the apex gives me, not only the ability to control all of my equipment through a single interface, but also alert me to any potential issues is priceless.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back