Apex Gold Base unit problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Yellowjacket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ethernet port on my apex gold base unit has failed. I will have a new unit this coming week and was wondering if there is any issues with programming the new unit. I didn't save to the cloud the programming, but I have hard copied it and will probably have to rewright the programming after installing the new unit. Any thoughts or ideas on issues I might run into after removing the old base unit and installing a new base unit.

Jim

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know of any way to upload your programming without the ethernet port. When you get your new unit up be sure to back it up;) I back mine up every time I make any changes. I know it's a little late but for future reference. Good luck!

jimmyzhou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ethernet port on my apex gold base unit has failed. I will have a new unit this coming week and was wondering if there is any issues with programming the new unit. I didn't save to the cloud the programming, but I have hard copied it and will probably have to rewright the programming after installing the new unit. Any thoughts or ideas on issues I might run into after removing the old base unit and installing a new base unit.

Jim

Call apex they will helps u

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be OK. You will just have to reprogram pretty much everything. If you had previously save/export the settings to your computer then you could save some time

OP
OP
Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reprogramming shouldn't be a big deal since I have a hard copy of my programs and I don't have alot of programs. Thanks for the replies.

Back