Apex Gold Base unit problem

Discussion in 'Neptune Systems' started by Yellowjacket, Jul 16, 2017 at 12:30 PM.

1. Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket Member

The ethernet port on my apex gold base unit has failed. I will have a new unit this coming week and was wondering if there is any issues with programming the new unit. I didn't save to the cloud the programming, but I have hard copied it and will probably have to rewright the programming after installing the new unit. Any thoughts or ideas on issues I might run into after removing the old base unit and installing a new base unit.

Jim

Tags:
  2. Salty1962

Salty1962 Wrasse and SPS Lover R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member

I don't know of any way to upload your programming without the ethernet port. When you get your new unit up be sure to back it up;) I back mine up every time I make any changes. I know it's a little late but for future reference. Good luck!

3. jimmyzhou

jimmyzhou Well-Known Member

Call apex they will helps u

4. ngvu1

ngvu1 Well-Known Member

Should be OK. You will just have to reprogram pretty much everything. If you had previously save/export the settings to your computer then you could save some time

5. Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket Member

Reprogramming shouldn't be a big deal since I have a hard copy of my programs and I don't have alot of programs. Thanks for the replies.

ngvu1 likes this.