• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Neptune EB832, JBJ 1/4HP Chiller, ATI Sunpower 24" 8 Bulb T5 Fixture, Maxspect Gyre XF230, Waveline DC-10000II,

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All prices are shipped. Please only make offers through PM. Ask as many questions as you need. If you need more pics please ask. For the love of god NO LOWBALLS. Just so it's clear 50% is a lowball. Have fun guys and gals.

JBJ Arctica 1/4HP Chiller $450*****WILL SHIP TO CA, AZ, NV, NM, UT, CO FOR FREE. ANY OTHER STATE PLEASE PM ME. WE'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT*****
This chiller was picked up when I was still new to the hobby looking for any excuse to buy stuff. For sure I'd need a chiller, I live in AZ. Not the case at all. This was plumbed on a system for 2-3 months during the summer and in that time came on exactly zero times. It just never got hot enough in my tank to trigger it. I did turn it on a few times during initial plumbing and testing but other than that it sat there next to the tank doing nothing. Like the ugliest piece of furniture ever. So I pulled it and boxed it back up and it sat in a closet with all the rest of my "just in case" gear. It's not brand new, but I dare you to find one in better used condition.
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG

Apex Neptune EB832 $175
This is the last separate unit I have.
IMG_5103.JPG

ATI Sunpower 24" 8x Bulbs $300
Used on a 70gal system for a year and a half. No dents or scratches and works perfectly. This fixture is in excellent condition.
IMG_5142.JPG
IMG_5144.JPG

Waveline DC-10000II Pump $100
Solid DC pump used on a 70 gal for about a year and a half. Monthly cleanings, well maintained and in excellent condition.
IMG_5057.JPG
IMG_5058.JPG
IMG_5059.JPG

Maxspect Gyre Controller and 2x XF230 Pumps $200
These were on a small frag system for slightly over a year. Maintained regularly (monthly cleaning and no vinegar soak). Work perfectly and are in good shape. Includes spare cages and rotors and some of the spare bushings.
IMG_5069.JPG
IMG_5068.JPG
IMG_5067.JPG

OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gyres and EB832 SOLD

Last edited:

CJreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for a chiller. Is yours still available? Thank you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%

Back