• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Neptune system Maxspect Razor Led forsale!

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down my 34 redsea max and have the following forsale. Apex neptune system . Comes with eb8 , brain ,controller and all wiring all in excellent condition. No temp probe $280Shipped
Maxspect Razor Led 420r 160watt 16k version in great condition . 250.00Shipped . Paypal only guys and shipping will be via USPS priority with tracking number. Thanks all.

20170525_093428_001.jpg

20170526_073636.jpg

20170526_073606.jpg

20170526_073615.jpg

HeulittSalmi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this member after buying an apex system from him. A wifi adapter was included in the deal as I was unable to run a line to the unit. When received only one of the units was included, it needs two to function. Since this was a add on i let it slide after he informed me he was currently using it and didn't mean to indicate it was part of the deal (but they come in pairs of twos so it was essentially useless, a $70 purchase on my end). In addition to this the package was received with no temperature probe for the unit. After going back and forth it was agreed that seller would refund me the cost of a new probe. It has now been several months along with many excuses and I have yet to receive paypal payment. This may not be the norm as he seemed like a genuine person but buyers be cautious when dealing with this member!
He said in the original post that there was no temp probe? Also a good place to leave feedback is on their profile as well, that way others dont have to look through their profile for it, just in the feedback area.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back