• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX Par Monitoring Kit

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought abiut 6 months ago and have used it 3 tomes includes ASM module PAR sensor and the rock that holds the sensor . $155 shipped. Everything is in excellent condition . The rock isnt purple its more of a rock color cause i citric acid washed it cause i used it in a friends tank
20201124_004353.jpg

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm sent. I will be at work until 4pm, I will check my inbox periodically waiting to hear back from you. Thanks

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dang alert keeps going off for email hoping buyer decides he doesn’t want it. If I were you Jason I would cancel since it’s almost Xmas and Santa will bring it to you. Lol

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dang alert keeps going off for email hoping buyer decides he doesn’t want it. If I were you Jason I would cancel since it’s almost Xmas and Santa will bring it to you. Lol
Haha, not a chance buddy lol. I've been wanting the Apex Par meter for a long time, and someone is finally selling a used piece of equipment at a very good price. The only reason I was able to pm him first is because I wake up at such a ridiculously early time for work. I knew that it would sell immediately, I just got lucky. Maybe you have been good enough this year for Santa to bring you one for Xmas, .

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I’m so ticked I also woke up early just not early enough. Enjoy it especially at that price. Guess the search continues.

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to let everyone know that this seller doesn't have any class, and he pulled a shady move with the apex par meter. He didn't even have the decency to inform me that he was selling it to someone else. Thats what I hate about the online thing, even when you are the first person to respond to a for sale post the seller can still be a D bag. Oh well, karma will come around to him, it always does.

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to let everyone know that this seller doesn't have any class, and he pulled a shady move with the apex par meter. He didn't even have the decency to inform me that he was selling it to someone else. Thats what I hate about the online thing, even when you are the first person to respond to a for sale post the seller can still be a D bag. Oh well, karma will come around to him, it always does.
You werent the the first dbag someone alreay paid and I was at work

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back