Apex status light goes from orange > green> purple and won’t connect to fusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Arron209

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex el and yesterday I noticed that it’s not connected to fusion. I tried to reset my router and also reset the apex itself. The status light on the brain goes from orange to green to purple, then back to orange in an endless loop. I opened up a ticket with Neptune systems but I don’t think I’ll get a response until Monday. Any help is appreciated!

colossal_tater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the exact same thing happen and I had to send it in to get repaired. After they got it and diagnosed it they said they had to replace the SD card and reflash it. No charge and I was a couple months out of warranty.

I have no clue how it happened. I wasn’t updating the firmware (as far as I know), but I had a power outage. After the power came back on it went into the infinite loop.

Having the brain die really sucks. My DOS stopped working and EB832 was stuck on the fallback settings. It’s made me not want to 100% rely on my apex for my new build that’s for sure.

Good luck on yours! But if it’s like mine, it’s not going to suddenly fix itself.

Smcevoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is doing the exact same thing! And it’s got my eb832 with 2 outlets off. I have tried to reset and won’t do anything looks like I’m opening a ticket

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back