Apex Trident In Stock At BRS...Gonna Go Quick

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone looking for a Trident. FYI.....BRS has them in stock right now!!!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was coming to post this info as well, once I saw it earlier. I had to go through the controller tab and select Neptune Systems tho for it to show in stock!? If I searched for "Trident" it showed out of stock??!!

Anyways...... the new one for my second tank will be here Monday!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked backed and looks like they are gone now!

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are back in stock pretty frequently from what I hear. I don’t know what that means other than the ones in the dry goods for sale forum for $800+ are going to likely get old sitting there when they can be bought elsewhere now.
I don’t know though, dont have one or want one. Just seen one for $800 today though

corey

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11/28 at midnight. 200 going up on Saltwateraquarium.com

2FC91AFD-B705-48A9-92F8-E7592CD5CF51.png

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are back in stock pretty frequently from what I hear. I don’t know what that means other than the ones in the dry goods for sale forum for $800+ are going to likely get old sitting there when they can be bought elsewhere now.
I don’t know though, dont have one or want one. Just seen one for $800 today though

corey

I'm glad. I hope everyone trying to turn a quick profit get stuck with them.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone needs a Trident with a DOS/DDR Reservoir Marine depot has the Tridents in stock paired up with other products as well such as the Apex EL, wav pumps and such, sucks you have to pay more but if you're looking for those things anyways..

They don't seem to have them in stock individually though which is odd.

OP
OP
JohnnyKnuckles

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad. I hope everyone trying to turn a quick profit get stuck with them.

Of course the American way of supply and demand leads to the unfortunate event of price gouging. We saw it at its worst here after Hurricane Katrina on simple products like gas and water. But........Karma is always bites back! You just hope the person doing the gouging will at some point down the road need something simple like a favor......Hopefully you are the one that will hold what he needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course the American way of supply and demand leads to the unfortunate event of price gouging. We saw it at its worst here after Hurricane Katrina on simple products like gas and water. But........Karma is always bites back! You just hope the person doing the gouging will at some point down the road need something simple like a favor......Hopefully you are the one that will hold what he needs.

It would be nice if reef2reef would step in and delete the posts on the sell forum. There has to be something in the TOS to cover this. At the very least add something to the TOS regarding price gouging.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect example that this is only bringing out the worst in people. This is a family friendly site.

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a hateful person but yeah...
People who snatch up things in bulk then resell for much higher prices should get stuck with their product.
I've seen the trident for sale by private people for up to $1000.
Ridiculous!

Back