• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Trident

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. bought new about 8 months ago, running flawless comes with 4 months brand new in box reagent and whats left in unit. $600 shipped
Appreciate the response but aquacave has them new without tax for less than that and bulkreef has openbox trident for 510 with the security of buying through a company. Looking for a little more discounted than that :)

Frozen Tundra Reef Dreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would buy from them all day then. you will see that what they are offering is already a great deal. for us regular folks, 30-50 in shipping alone, and another 30ish in paypal fees.

When I was looking for mine, I would have jumped on those deals in a heartbeat!!! especially considering you can use any reward points too

I watched these boards, facebook marketplace and ebay for months before pulling the trigger. I highly doubt you will find a better deal considering....

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back