Apex won’t connect to fusion

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate any help with this, I’m sure it’s something simple.
Everything has been hooked up and running fine for a week or so then power went out for about 10 min the other morning and when it came back on everything was running like normal except when I go to fusion it says apex not connected. I hit the reset button and light went from orange to blue. It reconnected and kicked me back out. Now light is staying blue and won’t let me reconnect.

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
U need to restart in the network tab. After restart log in the Apex fushion then u should reconnect

OP
OP
Bmasculine

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U need to restart in the network tab. After restart log in the Apex fushion then u should reconnect
I went back to the get started and re setup the WiFi. Status light went from blue to orange and its reconnected to fusion. I don’t know if that’s what you were talking about but it seems to be working now.

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i noticed this occurs with mine every couple of months or so, still working out the kinks. but having said that my LG tv also looses connection to it so i am setting up a different router (apple) to hopefully fix the issue

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i noticed this occurs with mine every couple of months or so, still working out the kinks. but having said that my LG tv also looses connection to it so i am setting up a different router (apple) to hopefully fix the issue
You might try to assign your apex a static IP address. I assume it supports that. I've had that kind of problem with wireless printers in the past and the static IP fixed it. I believe some routers also allow you to prioritize certain devices/IP addresses. A router with many connected devices can definitely drop connections.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back