Apex Workshop, anyone attend? Is it worth it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

October Sky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS is holding a workshop on Apex systems and just generally reducing maintenance through automation/monitoring. This is run by a rep from Neptune, and not just the LFS.

I'd like to attend if it's worthwhile. I don't even own an Apex system, but I'm highly considering it.

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS is holding a workshop on Apex systems and just generally reducing maintenance through automation/monitoring. This is run by a rep from Neptune, and not just the LFS.

I'd like to attend if it's worthwhile. I don't even own an Apex system, but I'm highly considering it.
You will LOVE an Apex. It makes many things much simpler to manage and if your a reef geek you will play with it constantly! Apex is a good company as well - very responsive.

tatansaurus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agree with centerline here, I could manage my tank without Apex but the constant on hands and eyes on your system when you are not watching it for example: taking shower, watching movies, out with a date or dinner with the wife, VACATIONS! and helps you take actions immediately without you being present. my life changed after not just apex but a tank controller. the seminar if you decide to go i would suggest you go hard on the advanced settings since all of the other ones are preloaded or pre set.

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am able to shut off my ATO pump as my RO ran dry during my 1 week vacation. I had my wife replace the RO when she got home from work in the evening and I remotely turn on the ATO pump again.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back