April Club Meeting

LornaS

Livin on the Salty Side
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett posted the following on the fb page

April 18 is the meeting date. Need a volunteer to host, or we can meet somewhere. Shooting for a start time of somewhere between 1 and 4 depending everyone's preference. I would still like it very much if people are going, to post on the website under the meetings tab so that I know how many we have.

OP
OP
LornaS

LornaS

Livin on the Salty Side
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really encourage as many people as possible to attend the meeting April 18. We need to get this club back on track which includes possible changes to the way things have been run during the past couple of years. I hope that with input from everyone we can get this moving in the right direction and one that will be more inclusive and flexible and more in line with the needs of the membership and visitors together. Suggested changes that have been brought up at various meetings have had no follow through and seen little if no action. Time to get this back on track and see things through. Lets shake this up. There are a lot of very talented reefers in the area and surrounding areas that can lend their knowledge and experience to those that are just starting out in a positive way. If the date of April 18 isn't convenient lets get together and get a date where the most people can be represented.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back