April Live Sale?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some jerk in the last live sale through a FIT about the laws in New York bc he didn’t get what he wanted... so much so that the live sale had to shut down for 10 minutes to clear him out.. trolled everyone afterwards, too. Hope he got banned from the site

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some jerk in the last live sale through a FIT about the laws in New York bc he didn’t get what he wanted... so much so that the live sale had to shut down for 10 minutes to clear him out.. trolled everyone afterwards, too. Hope he got banned from the site

Oh geesh thats a new level lol. I despise the live "sales", but i just whine a bit i never thought to call my lawyer

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah... he PM’d everybody after he got booted from the sale with all these laws and pics he found on google, etc. Apparently he’d been banned before. Was mad bc he spent $$ on systems to help him be the fastest... IMO sounds like a personal problem. If you’re gonna dish out $ for tricking systems, why not just spend it on the coral outright?!

ImaFlippinDolphin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah... he PM’d everybody after he got booted from the sale with all these laws and pics he found on google, etc. Apparently he’d been banned before. Was mad bc he spent $$ on systems to help him be the fastest... IMO sounds like a personal problem. If you’re gonna dish out $ for tricking systems, why not just spend it on the coral outright?!

This is why aliens won't visit us...I agree buy the coral, computer stuff is cool I guess but we are literally on a reefing site

Back