• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination Hydra 26 LED For Sale Plus 48" Mounting System (Used). SOLD

Item Price
$150 LED/$40 Mounting System/$175 for Both. (SOLD)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BOTH SOLD

I am selling an Aqua Illumination (AI) Hydra 26 LED.

I am also selling the Aqua Illumination (AI) Mounting System that works with any of the AI LEDs.

Both the LED and Mounting System are used, but in excellent, 100% working condition.

I am selling the Hydra 26 LED for $150 and the Mounting System for $40. Buy them together for $175.

Buyer agrees to pay actual shipping charges via USPS. (I will provide the USPS quote for any serious buyers).

Please see my attached photos.

IMG_7880.jpeg IMG_7884.jpeg IMG_7883.jpeg IMG_7881.jpeg

Last edited:

duanejohnson1120

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I am selling an Aqua Illumination (AI) Hydra 26 LED.

I am also selling the Aqua Illumination (AI) Mounting System that works with any of the AI LEDs.

Both the LED and Mounting System are used, but in excellent, 100% working condition.

I am selling the Hydra 26 LED for $150 and the Mounting System for $40. Buy them together for $175.

Buyer agrees to pay actual shipping charges via USPS. (I will provide the USPS quote for any serious buyers).

IMG_7880.jpeg IMG_7884.jpeg IMG_7883.jpeg IMG_7881.jpeg IMG_7884.jpeg IMG_7883.jpeg IMG_7881.jpeg
Still available
[/QUOTE]

IMG_7880.jpeg IMG_7884.jpeg IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7881.jpeg
I'll take both if available and you can ship

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back