**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HigherStandards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD I too am in the same boat as @Kodski. Emailing and even phone calls, I understand shipping isn't your fault.

Would like a reply to my emails please.

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re so close I can’t wait. Looking for some nice LPS pieces.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

MR MIAMI CHALICE
RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $23

ULTRA AUSSIE BLASTO
RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $22

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure

your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.

NSwan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the sale. Really hoping for better luck with shipping/weather

jpryes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday and also Sunday!

Click Below to view all available shipping modules!

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 3 corals a min, so stay alert!

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

WIN A GRAFTED TORCH CORAL!

Contest rules below, good luck!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook (Click screenshot below, will take you to the page to share)

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Winners will be announced on SUNDAY 2/28/21 at 6pm PST (9pm EST) RIGHT HERE!

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday and also Sunday!

Click Below to view all available shipping modules!

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on.

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 3 corals a min, so stay alert!

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

WIN A GRAFTED TORCH CORAL!

Contest rules below, good luck!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook (Click screenshot below, will take you to the page to share)

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Winners will be announced on SUNDAY 2/28/21 at 6pm PST (9pm EST) RIGHT HERE!

Excited to see todays selections!

czhao1009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so we can view all live sale corals on the website too? I'm confused, then the corals posted here are also in there or not?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back