**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $33

ASD SOLAR BEAM ACAN
RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $44

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure
your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anything right after the shipping module, we are currently working on it
I get that. But when new stuff is added and you scroll down, it's really hard to tell what you've already looked at, and by the time you've realised and scrolled back up then you miss the new additions.

I prefer individual links on this forum to the individual sale corals. This is more like a Black Friday bunfight!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

ASD ANGEL PINK MILLE
RETAIL PRICE $49 SALE PRICE $26

ASD ELECTRIFY MAZE FAVIA
RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $21

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure
your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that. But when new stuff is added and you scroll down, it's really hard to tell what you've already looked at, and by the time you've realised and scrolled back up then you miss the new additions.

I prefer individual links on this forum to the individual sale corals. This is more like a Black Friday bunfight!

This link populates the latest adds to the site, check the top row, those will be the newest additions. Sorry about the shipping module issue, not sure why that happened. Our team is working on it right now. New stuff is still being released though, so check here - https://aquasd.com/collections/new-arrivals-v2

czhao1009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea I think if you sort by date, then newest ones will be at top of page when you refresh ;)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my three torches from the last sale!!! They are doing great!!
ed.jpg

Back