**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon or do I have time? Currently working today so hoping to not miss any more of them.

When would you like us to post? I think we have them prepped, can unload when you're free

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last freebie you sent was a deep water acro, it's been doing great. I also ordered another acro from that same order that died. Do you have any acro in this sale you recommend for someone new to acro's?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last freebie you sent was a deep water acro, it's been doing great. I also ordered another acro from that same order that died. Do you have any acro in this sale you recommend for someone new to acro's?
have you got your parameters consistent? This is the hard part. I am lucky my acros havent perished with my range changing 2 alks over the course of a week

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m free for 30 more min. Can you please post your biggest and nicest bubble corals. I don’t want to miss it

RiceKrispy Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finding nemo disney GIF
Bubble corals!!!!!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will there be any birdsnests? Purchased a really interesting colored one from you guys a few months back, but a few days after it settled in, it got knocked into my sandbed, probably by an overzealous hermit crab, and by the time I finally found it, it was already a goner.
Yup, we got a few going up

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

ASD ANGEL PINK MILLE
RETAIL PRICE $49 SALE PRICE $33

ASD ATMOS PALYS
RETAIL PRICE $49 SALE PRICE $38

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure
your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back