**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

ASD RAINBOW MICRO
RETAIL PRICE $199 SALE PRICE $44

ORANGE JACKO LEPTO
RETAIL PRICE $49 SALE PRICE $32

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure
your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guess I picked the wrong time to head to the bathroom yesterday. Saw it when I got back and they were gone before I could complete the order. That was the 1 piece I was looking for today. Any other similarly priced torches or hammers?
Price wise? Not really, we mostly have dragon soul torches and hammer walls going up today

Nasty_z28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering the same if they can be on the same rock.
As far as i know as long as you put lords with lords, bowers with bowers etc they should be ok. But I believe if you put like a bower and a lord together they would attack each other. I would double check this info on here but that’s what I’ve seen/read

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As far as i know as long as you put lords with lords, bowers with bowers etc they should be ok. But I believe if you put like a bower and a lord together they would attack each other. I would double check this info on here but that’s what I’ve seen/read
Youre correct!

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Echinata are the worst offenders

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok makes sense I only have one bowerbanki colony but it’s on the sand bed but I have a rock that I want to put awesome colored acans on.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

ASD TIGER MOM ACAN LORD
RETAIL PRICE $99 SALE PRICE $55

ULTRA BLEEDING APPLE SCOLY
RETAIL PRICE $499 SALE PRICE $287

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS

2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!

3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure
your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

4. Create an account for faster checkout!

5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)

6. Only need to pay shipping once! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE [CLICK HERE] When placing your next order select "SHIP WITH MY LIVE SALE ORDER" at checkout.

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok thanks. Any zoas and rock flower men’s today?
We do, we shot some yesterday. Here's a pretty one going up later
Ultra Rock Flower Anemone - Retail Price $99, SALE PRICE $47.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back