**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RiceKrispy Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD I would love to see a price drop on the tangerine flight chalice, gladiator zoas, and maybe the orange convict chalice??? Yall truly rock! Also if yall put the Aussie Crown leather around 35$ Ill snatch that guy up! No matter what yall do, yall have been more than fair in these live sales! You do you!

Last edited:

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you torchies...and not trying to make any one feel bad about their purchases today...just an informal poll. Do you prefer Aussie or Indo Torches. My vote is the Indo..i like the scraggly looking fingers.

T.rex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you torchies...and not trying to make any one feel bad about their purchases today...just an informal poll. Do you prefer Aussie or Indo Torches. My vote is the Indo..i like the scraggly looking fingers.
I have all indo and bought the 2 aussies since I never had them and to add variety

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all indo and bought the 2 aussies since I never had them and to add variety
That didnt answer the question though...if you had to choose with no limits on how much they cost, would you go indo or Aussie assuming EXACT same coloration?

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That didnt answer the question though...if you had to choose with no limits on how much they cost, would you go indo or Aussie assuming EXACT same coloration?
Good question I’m not sure if same color prob indo

Tmm87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't say I'm really jealous of anyone snatching stuff up on a live sale. It does suck a little if you ask for a price cut and somebody grabs it right after, but it's not like somebody saw you talking about it at a frag swap and bought it literally out from under you.

arie_corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad I bought 2-3 of some stuff because I couldn’t remember if I got it yet. Ugh. I did this a few times. Now I have a few things extra I don’t need. Lol.

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad I bought 2-3 of some stuff because I couldn’t remember if I got it yet. Ugh. I did this a few times. Now I have a few things extra I don’t need. Lol.
I always open up the images of the corals i bought and put them in a window so I can look back :D

Back