**AQUA SD SPRING LIVE SALE** 2/27 & 2/28 SAT & SUN - 3,000+ CORALS - 2 Days - PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DWPhilli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The code went live for me right at 1300, had the order queued up and ready to go... May have inadvertently glitched your cart... :confused:
Yep, me too, but you could have gotten it a split second before me. It happens, no biggie.
BUT I still can not get the code to work on anything. I even tried checking out as a guest. So weird.

DWPhilli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, now it works for me.
The secret is to logout, log back in, logout, log back in....and magic!!!

No worries though, at least I do not have to explain to my wife how another torch showed up, when I have no room.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Glad it works now, sorry about that...

I was trying to figure out why it was screwing up, almost did this
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Glad it works now, sorry about that...

I was trying to figure out why it was screwing up, almost did this
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF
Last night when I purchased the 3 head gold Aussie torch first time I tried it errored and I almost threw my phone against the wall thinking someone else bought it tried again and it went thru hahaha took like an hour to talk myself into spending the money on it then that happen lol

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you purchased a shipping module yet?

If not, your order won't be processed till the very end! Just FYI!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you guys hold back some product? Still looking for a silver tipped torch ;) F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 NOPE

Sorry :( no more to show at this moment. We'll have another round of corals for this coming Saturday on our weekend update. Thanks!

T.rex

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @AquaSD I'm getting emails from you guys saying I left items in my cart even though the order is already confirmed...

flyguy13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD, got my shipment this morning and was horrified at first when I realized 3 of the bags busted open during shipment. Luckily you guys put all the smaller ones into a big bag which kept the water in. Believe this acro was the culprit. DC216504-749A-48AB-8C66-2F3CEE886F99.jpeg Now here they are settling in. The 4th from the left is the acro from the pic and has the best PE so far. LOL the platy and the freebie which looks like Bling Bling were in the same way with busted bags and look great! sorry for rambling but just wanted to say how impressed I am at the size and hardiness of your corals. Looking forward to the next sale. 2BBA3789-EF5E-4266-A32C-CBAD29E76108.jpeg

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD, got my shipment this morning and was horrified at first when I realized 3 of the bags busted open during shipment. Luckily you guys put all the smaller ones into a big bag which kept the water in. Believe this acro was the culprit. DC216504-749A-48AB-8C66-2F3CEE886F99.jpeg Now here they are settling in. The 4th from the left is the acro from the pic and has the best PE so far. LOL the platy and the freebie which looks like Bling Bling were in the same way with busted bags and look great! sorry for rambling but just wanted to say how impressed I am at the size and hardiness of your corals. Looking forward to the next sale. 2BBA3789-EF5E-4266-A32C-CBAD29E76108.jpeg
I figured the cyphastrea was going to be the freebies. Really hopping that is not my case. They seemed to a have a pretty high volume of unsold pieces in the category. I holding out hope for an acan or a chalice!!!

Back