• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua UV 25w sterilizer (black, with 2" slip & 3/4" barbed connectors)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KWolfe81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$300 shipped, $270 local pickup (Issaquah, WA).

I bought two units open-box and only ended up installing one of them, so I'm selling the other. It looks brand-new. The bulb it came with was damaged, so the replacement I'm including is also 100% never used brand-new (AquaUV branded bulb, not a cheap knock-off).

The unit includes the stock 2" PVC-slip connectors. I also have two 3/4" barbed fittings that I'm including as well.

Note: this unit does have a metal wiper. If you're going to use this in a saltwater system, you'll want to uninstall it and plug the hole (super simple to do). I used epoxy putty on the one I'm keeping, or you can buy a plug from AquaUV for like $10.

PXL_20220803_044202777.jpg

OP
OP
K

KWolfe81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, wow, looked up the wiper plug AquaUV sells it for $40, which is insane. Found it for sale here for $28. Also ridiculous. A teaspoon of epoxy is all you'll need to plug it tight.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back