AquaBox: Lets hear what the people want!

Andrewalex11

Reef Technology
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting to incorporate probes for water parameter monitoring, and will probably soon build the ATO module but really let the ideas fly on me here guys I want to pack in just more than temperature and pH and I don't want to straight copy features off our wonderful existing controllers.

What features would you like to see the AquaBox have? No holding back

Mark Taber

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be interesting to see how much humidity the aquarium is causing in a room especially if they are open top tanks

Dylan Grech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally have never seen probes for Stray electricity, having had problems with this before I can say it's actually really hard to notice unless you stick your hand in the tank everyday.

Also I think a controller should have the option to have cameras connected to it something like a gopro in the tank to see the fishes while at work would be amazing.

Another useful probe would be CO2 in the air outside the tank and if that would be recorded it would easy to match with pH data and see how the home affects the tank during the day.

And definitely EVERY controller should have a port for a smoke detector in case of fire the controller should be able to turn off the main supply to the tank and call you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back