Aquaculture Coral Growers

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since my mini-crash caused by an Alk spike and BJD, it has given my wife and me a chance to rethink what corals we want in the tank. Since all of the aquacultured corals survived I've been more willing to spend to get those types of pieces. Wanted to as the community who they shop for aquacultured corals, obviously someone or a vendor they trust. My go-to recently has been @Legendary Corals (Darwin is a great guy!), locals, and if we decided to stick with SPS @Battlecorals just because Adam is awesome :). This does limit me in the corals I can choose from I was hoping to expand the horizons :)

Who would you aquaculture order from?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Billldg I never noticed the "WRASSE problem" in your signature. I have a pintail, ornate leopard, and am thinking about another... would love your thoughts on that addition/addiction as well :) I have 100g
LOL!!! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

I am the wrong person to ask, I plan on adding several wrasses to my upgrade, MEANING 7 or more.;Jawdrop

OP
OP
BighohoReef

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

I am the wrong person to ask, I plan on adding several wrasses to my upgrade, MEANING 7 or more.;Jawdrop
LOL you are the RIGHT PERSON TO ASK! HAHAHA CAn't wait to see what's going into the upgrade :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back