livinlifeinBKK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys, I'm about to need to order a new bucket of salt and was wondering if anyone had tried Aquaforests probiotic salt or have any opinions on it...what do you guys think? It's more expensive than the regular salt but is it maybe worth it?

REEFTIDE

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey guys, I'm about to need to order a new bucket of salt and was wondering if anyone had tried Aquaforests probiotic salt or have any opinions on it...what do you guys think? It's more expensive than the regular salt but is it maybe worth it?
There's no such thing as one salt being better than another. It's a myth. Find one the is readily available and relatively cheap. Manage parameters via dosing as always from there.

OP
L

livinlifeinBKK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
There's no such thing as one salt being better than another. It's a myth. Find one the is readily available and relatively cheap. Manage parameters via dosing as always from there.
That's what I imagined...it's always good to have probiotic bacteria to boost a fish's immune system but honestly I doubt the salt does much to establish a population of the bacteria

BRS

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 49 22.3%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 77 35.0%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • Never

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
AquaNerd