**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

[email protected]

The R2R Admin formerly known as mdbannister
View Badges
Reaction score
Aquaforest Salt Giveaway.jpg

Don't buy salt for a whole year!!!
WIN a YEAR'S SUPPLY of AQUAFOREST Salt!!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Official Entry: Go check out the Aquaforest Reef Salt and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this salt.

2. BONUS ENTRIES
(You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

1. Update your Reef2Reef tank build thread/tank journal this month. You can update it once a week for 4 total entries. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
  2. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #Aquaforest #Reef2Reef #allmymoneygoestocorals #salt4ayear
  3. Share any thread from the Reef2Reef on any social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WHICHEVER platform you use). This can be ANY thread you're enjoying on R2R. (Winning entry will be verified.) This can be done daily for extra entries!!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 lucky winner will be selected to receive:
4.png
Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals. Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals. The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation. After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.

Parameters of a salt are presented below:

• 24°C / 75.2°F
    • Cl – 19000-19500 mg/l
    • Na – 9720-11880 mg/l
    • Mg – 1300-1360 mg/l
    • S – 810-990 mg/l
    • Ca – 410-430 mg/l
    • K – 360-380 mg/l
    • B – 4,05 – 5,0 mg/l
    • Sr – 7,2-8,8 mg/l
    • dKH – 7,4-8,2
    • pH – 8,0-8,2
2.JPG

3.JPG

Photos of the 1450-gallon Aquaforest Display Reef

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 17, 2019! (Last day to enter is June 16th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks to @Aquaforest for an AWESOME giveaway!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Corals.com

408Dartfish

View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my first box aqua forest reef salt yesterday in the mail. Thanks saltwateraquarium.com Figured I’d try the salt out since I already dose the AF123. Dustin

Justin..GO DAWGS!!

View Badges
Reaction score
Official entry :

I really like how it's made to the highest quality in a lab! Also, the parameters, when mixed, are at perfect levels and the best part is you can request a data sheet anytime!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Dang awesome contest!

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Love how quick and clear it mixes and is consistent for me (Reef Salt). Being able to look up your batch and get ICP test results is a huge plus in my books.

FishyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Nice, I've been thinking about changing salt brands now that I have my first corals in my tank. I like how it's formulated for clams and SPS.

UNCFAN

View Badges
Reaction score
Great salt with a good stable chemistry and mixes up very fast. I also have 30 kgs of the Aquaforest rock as well in my new tank startup.

cracker

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Iv'e not tried this salt but would like to. Sounds Like it's well tested for elements & consistency . I also like one can use it right away . Hope I get the chance to try it !

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers

Wolf89

View Badges
Reaction score
One of the great things about this salt is how easily it is to mix and how it can be used immediately. Another thing I love is the consistency of the parameters, that are specifically formulated for coral growth

btmedic04

View Badges
Reaction score
I like that it doesnt leave scum in your mixing containers like other brands.

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 114 43.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 10.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Cultivated Reef
Zoanthids.com