The R2R Admin formerly known as mdbannisterView Badges
R2R Excellence Award
Photo of the Month
Partner Member 2019
Build Thread Contributor
R2R Secret Santa
- Nov 18, 2012
- Reaction score
- Ontario, California
Don't buy salt for a whole year!!!
WIN a YEAR'S SUPPLY of AQUAFOREST Salt!!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Official Entry: Go check out the Aquaforest Reef Salt and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about this salt.
2. BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.
- Update your Reef2Reef tank build thread/tank journal this month. You can update it once a week for 4 total entries. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
- Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #Aquaforest #Reef2Reef #allmymoneygoestocorals #salt4ayear
- Share any thread from the Reef2Reef on any social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WHICHEVER platform you use). This can be ANY thread you're enjoying on R2R. (Winning entry will be verified.) This can be done daily for extra entries!!
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
1 lucky winner will be selected to receive:
- A Year's Supply of Aquaforest Reef Salt (1 bucket each month)
Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals. Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals. The micronutrients and macronutrients contained in the formula fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation. After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium.
Parameters of a salt are presented below:
- 24°C / 75.2°F
- Cl – 19000-19500 mg/l
- Na – 9720-11880 mg/l
- Mg – 1300-1360 mg/l
- S – 810-990 mg/l
- Ca – 410-430 mg/l
- K – 360-380 mg/l
- B – 4,05 – 5,0 mg/l
- Sr – 7,2-8,8 mg/l
- dKH – 7,4-8,2
- pH – 8,0-8,2
Photos of the 1450-gallon Aquaforest Display Reef
ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 17, 2019! (Last day to enter is June 16th.)
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Thanks to @Aquaforest for an AWESOME giveaway!!!
Last edited by a moderator: