**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Tyler Bullock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been thinking of switching out salt. I have read many reviews on this salt and it looks to be very good. Perimeters are where I would like them to be at, and it looks like it mixes well!

gt44ever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't used the reef salt, but have used their regular sea salt (FOWLR tank). Loved that they include an analysis sheet in the bucket. Mixes well too and appreciate the measuring cup. Solid bucket too, and you can never have too many good buckets ;)

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just learned something when I looked at the website. That is, salt can be easy to mix. Who’d have thought that! Actually, I’ve been thinking about changing to AquaForest for a while...

Posted to our club’s FB page. Also linked the “how to setup a reef tank” thread! Oh, and build page has been updated!

army446909

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m excluded from this contest because I have never used your product and I refuse to lie about an experience. However, I will say I have heard nothing but good things about this product. I just use a basic salt mix from a local big box store only because it is convenient and I only have a Biocube 29 right now with only a frag of GSP to support.

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never used AF salt, but I know their other products and definitely willing to give it a shot! I hope I win, even though I never seem to win anything... I'll be singing from the rooftops and swinging from the rafters if I don't have to buy salt for a year! LOL

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back