Aquaforest Underfilled Bottles Still Happening 1 Year Later WARNING!!

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who read my posts last May,aquaforest micro e 10ml. bottles underfilled.It has happened again!!
It's been a almost a year sense I have ordered this product sense AF made good on the last underfilled bottles with larger bottles that have lasted me this long.I needed to spend some ready to expire "credits" so I ordered another 10 ml. bottle of AF micro e.Honestly I had forgotten all about the "underfill" issue until I opened up the box.Light bulb when off and I looked at the bottle.What I saw was in the pic below.It only contains 3.9ml of liquid.

20190418_024941_HDR.jpg
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/aquaforest-makes-good-on-under-filled-bottles.381173
/
aquaforest micro e bottles under filled
This is a serious issue as I stated almost a year ago!!After all they have been informed by me and know of the issue.
I love AF and how it has transformed my tank in the past year and a half.I will probably never stop using it(comp.1-2-3) sense I mix it my self.My problem is that this is still happening by AF $14 at a time to uninspecting customers A YEAR LATER.
So fool me once shame on you know.I'm not buying this particular product from #Aquaforest again.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back