Aquaforest's Biggest Tank Transformation contest!!! We're drawing 3 WINNERS!!!

Chuck Elmore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R_biggest-tank-transform_OK2.jpg

We are excited to be teaming up with Aquaforest to present the Biggest Tank Transformation contest! Anyone who knows anything about reefing is familiar with the Aquaforest name. Some of the most beautiful reefs in the world are powered by Aquaforest products (don’t take our word for it, check out this thread!). And now, Aquaforest wants to give 3 lucky reefers some of their amazing products FOR FREE!!

Our winners will receive: 1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00), 2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96), 3rd place - Nitraphos Minus, Amino Mix (value $74.98), and Aquaforest will even be providing swag prizes for runner-ups! Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Sign up here for the Aquaforest newsletter at this link: https://bit.ly/35DvenS. To enter, you must sign up at THE LINK and then make a post in this thread once you've subscribed.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER completing the official entry...winning entry will be verified for initial entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Since this is a “Biggest Tank Transformation” contest, we need you to post to a picture of your tank along with a brief explanation of your maintenance schedule. (You may give us an update on your reef once a week with a new photo for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 2: Post a brief 10-20 second video of your tank showing your reef life.
Bonus 3: Share a link to this contest on the social media platform of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, wherever you’d like). (You may do this once a week for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 4: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00)

A hand-made synthetic rock made of compounds of similar composition to natural live rock. Unlike synthetic ceramic rocks, AF Rock is very light and easy to work with. The rock can be cut, broke and easily joined using AF Stone Fix. Due to the newest technological processes, AF Rock has a very high porosity. The set contains rock shelves, lumps and branches. The manual manufacturing process of AF Rock guarantees the uniqueness of each set, as well as providing a one of a kind shape to each piece. In order to give it more natural look, AF Rock is gains purple colouration even when only slightly wet (as shown in the video below).

2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, & AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96)

Learn about Aquaforest supplements in these videos:

3rd place - Nitraphos Minus & Amino Mix (value $74.98)

Learn more about Nitraphos in this video:

SELECTING THE WINNERS

Our Winners will be chosen from this thread on June 15, 2020! (Last day to enter is June 14th.)

Winning entries will be selected by random draw by Reef2Reef via a random number generator. The winners usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Aquaforest for this awesome contest!

Entered done

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This poor guy started spitting up his krill recently, so I'm mixing it up to give him some shrimp. He's much happier! In case you haven't found him yet, I'm referring to my snowflake eel!

IMG_20200524_130001.jpg

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's just way too much fun not to show!

Attachments

• Snapchat-444195254.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • Snapchat-444195254.mp4
    9.2 MB

reefd00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus:
Build thread on my 50g.

Kalebbaker35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R_biggest-tank-transform_OK2.jpg

We are excited to be teaming up with Aquaforest to present the Biggest Tank Transformation contest! Anyone who knows anything about reefing is familiar with the Aquaforest name. Some of the most beautiful reefs in the world are powered by Aquaforest products (don’t take our word for it, check out this thread!). And now, Aquaforest wants to give 3 lucky reefers some of their amazing products FOR FREE!!

Our winners will receive: 1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00), 2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96), 3rd place - Nitraphos Minus, Amino Mix (value $74.98), and Aquaforest will even be providing swag prizes for runner-ups! Please see the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Sign up here for the Aquaforest newsletter at this link: https://bit.ly/35DvenS. To enter, you must sign up at THE LINK and then make a post in this thread once you've subscribed.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER completing the official entry...winning entry will be verified for initial entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Since this is a “Biggest Tank Transformation” contest, we need you to post to a picture of your tank along with a brief explanation of your maintenance schedule. (You may give us an update on your reef once a week with a new photo for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 2: Post a brief 10-20 second video of your tank showing your reef life.
Bonus 3: Share a link to this contest on the social media platform of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, wherever you’d like). (You may do this once a week for additional bonus entries.)
Bonus 4: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

1st place - 10 kgs of Aquaforest Rock (value $99.00)

A hand-made synthetic rock made of compounds of similar composition to natural live rock. Unlike synthetic ceramic rocks, AF Rock is very light and easy to work with. The rock can be cut, broke and easily joined using AF Stone Fix. Due to the newest technological processes, AF Rock has a very high porosity. The set contains rock shelves, lumps and branches. The manual manufacturing process of AF Rock guarantees the uniqueness of each set, as well as providing a one of a kind shape to each piece. In order to give it more natural look, AF Rock is gains purple colouration even when only slightly wet (as shown in the video below).

2nd place - AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, & AF Vitality supplements (value $99.96)

Learn about Aquaforest supplements in these videos:

3rd place - Nitraphos Minus & Amino Mix (value $74.98)

Learn more about Nitraphos in this video:

SELECTING THE WINNERS

Our Winners will be chosen from this thread on June 15, 2020! (Last day to enter is June 14th.)

Winning entries will be selected by random draw by Reef2Reef via a random number generator. The winners usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @Aquaforest for this awesome contest!

Entry complete

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back