aquamax nemo on 40br

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question, I currently have the 24-36 neno light on a 20L wil be upgrading to 40br so I can keep Seahorse the corals will be med light gorgs, LPS maco alage softies will 2 nemo lights do the trick?
I cant seam to find a par chat with depth and spread measurements.

if you have one plz post it. thanks :D

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question, I currently have the 24-36 neno light on a 20L wil be upgrading to 40br so I can keep Seahorse the corals will be med light gorgs, LPS maco alage softies will 2 nemo lights do the trick?
I cant seam to find a par chat with depth and spread measurements.

if you have one plz post it. thanks :D

Hi Devaji,

We do not have PAR values / depth charts for NemoLights.

40 gallon breeders have dimensions of 36”x 18” x 17”. The 24” - 36” AquaMaxx NemoLight has an actual fixture size of 19.7”x 6.3” x 0.5” but it's adjustable bracket can reach 36”.

So the answer is yes. You can add a second light to cover the rest of the 40 gallon breeder and the light will overlap with your existing fixture to provide better coverage overall. It will be significantly brighter and stronger light. We have another staffer who runs two NemoLights over his tank. They are also on sale right now!

bxPjqbLPemqSxqKRJpF4h81ncJ-wv2ghHToDNpBTuoUsZAPMAGU8yfuAkYjCxnkZ3-BOwgzGAxP7C02Ap3qXHsyUb19ylD2fypNdBsDfMNNnOJxQ7mBRkuzppOF77AF0_J3T89VvRTbni8uaSjVHIkxDYzf_WxdOqhcaFV1x_X1OStKweI6HhEQisicbv0F7kXkBVTK0GyyEbxb3OpX5GBqQOA2vWbDXx4bKbYbksk33KblnVOZBk1nkU9NZXPP4Fct-V19BhgaCDls43JzjvYsuQeP-3DY39glcQejSLGDKjs57QBiad9TmE-z8mE2dlGZsvtCboQLgrjCijbSeksIPSBfjcOK2o3GkfdERVIg8HU6gOw9b_M0orgS3Vg5F2VUL44EsWLW2KJCD96QhwypUp8X2wEdhxA0E-i2z4Vc1WJu75WthxWpIT11gnveub1QwxQYp3Ognj_HwN_ZokwEMoApVYHs2-Z_Jvw_Fk-dBAvago0FvKC6bY-A5D2mfKrQT14oUAr5h_zm8hqvm6SbnG_qcbCGpl32JnNYmyhdNkVrcUAw3Un6BvRzPIsxeGaHQfxC0JvlgaCJsnB1uLUV3_ECO0uonPAcFw0ND9KumsveN_cj1Fw=w543-h724-no

AquaMaxx also just released their Prism LED lights which have more colors and control. The 36” - 48” model measures 34” x 5” x 0.5”. So that's another option to consider. Now that we have a Seneye in the office we'll take our own PAR measurements so we can provide better depth / spread recommendations at a later date. We plan to make a video about them sometime in the next month.

AquaMaxx-Prism-LED-Light-Fixture.jpg

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Have a great day,

Manny @ Marine Depot

Last edited:

j_wey

View Badges
Reaction score
Any information on the PAR measurement of the Aquamaxx Prism lights? I am interested in buying one and want to know these information (in addition to colors and control) beforehand. thanks.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Any information on the PAR measurement of the Aquamaxx Prism lights? I am interested in buying one and want to know these information (in addition to colors and control) beforehand. thanks.

Not yet, but we should have it completed within the next few weeks. I have asked the product support team to set a completion date so we can get this out of their queue and live on the site ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

j_wey

View Badges
Reaction score
Not yet, but we should have it completed within the next few weeks. I have asked the product support team to set a completion date so we can get this out of their queue and live on the site ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks. The product looks promising and looking forward to see the review and PAR info soon.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back