• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaMaxx TS-2 Sukfur denitrator

MarineREEFpassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 month old Sulfur Denitrator with media for sale. I paid $375 new for the unit from MarineDepot. The feed pump was $15, and about $30 for LSM sulfur media. Selling for $275 for everything.

BE4B40E8-09E0-46FE-865B-601B47641092.jpeg DC08F313-C7C6-482C-AB80-FA199AB02FA5.jpeg 55DD1F06-D719-4191-B45A-16AB0B998174.jpeg

OP
OP
MarineREEFpassion

MarineREEFpassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the media from? I’ve looking for months
I was on a waiting list at BRS and got notified when it was in. Just wish I got more than the two I got while they had it in.
the problem is I heard from them that the only place they’ve been getting it from was Taiwan I believe, and you can imagine their back logged being the only importer of the sulfur media. If you need some ASAP the horticultural sulfur beads are the same thing. The only difference is the size of beads.

Reefmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh..ok. How did you like it? I’ve heard nothing but good things

I was on a waiting list at BRS and got notified when it was in. Just wish I got more than the two I got while they had it in.
the problem is I heard from them that the only place they’ve been getting it from was Taiwan I believe, and you can imagine their back logged being the only importer of the sulfur media. If you need some ASAP the horticultural sulfur beads are the same thing. The only difference is the size of beads.

OP
OP
MarineREEFpassion

MarineREEFpassion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh..ok. How did you like it? I’ve heard nothing but good things
It’s been a great unit. The only reason I’m selling it is because I finally got my Triton 44 sump that can hold the amount of Chaeto I need for my nitrates. I run the Triton method so nitrates are the only Thing that tends to fluctuate w/o the sulfur reactor or a large amount of Chaeto.

Reefmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes since. Thanks for the information .
It’s been a great unit. The only reason I’m selling it is because I finally got my Triton 44 sump that can hold the amount of Chaeto I need for my nitrates. I run the Triton method so nitrates are the only Thing that tends to fluctuate w/o the sulfur reactor or a large amount of Chaeto.

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

still available ?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back