Aquarimate Feature Requests + Bonus

Aquarimate

Your companion to maintain thriving aquariums!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday Folks!

We have been hard at work to put together a new update and wanted to get your thoughts on what is in our queue. If you are currently using Aquarimate or planning on using it, please take a moment and review our list of feature requests and upvote on features you would like to see implemented.. You can also create new requests if you don't see the feature(s) you have in mind. We are actively reviewing all these items on this website and would like to prioritize them based on your input.

We appreciate your contribution and time, so we are going to offer free lifetime subscription to 3 people who post on this forum when they either upvote an idea or add a new one. Please chime in here if you are interested.

Feature Request Website: https://aquarimate.canny.io/

Deadline for the raffle: Oct 7, 2022 12:00am.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a lot to like with this app and, although I haven't used it yet, I continue to look at this as something I probably should be using. I like the idea that it can handle multiple aquariums since I usually have between 20 and 30 tanks in operation (saltwater and freshwater). I'm curious if there is an overview dashboard that can view the primary health of multiple screen (possibly even scrolling if there are too many tanks to fit on a single screen). Secondly, is there the ability to tie in other factors such as ambient temperature, barometric pressure, dawn/dusk, moon phase, etc.? Some of these factors are triggers for fish to spawn and could be an interesting overlay. Thirdly, is the ability to track the conditions of a water mixing station (pH, salinity, temp, RO refill, SW mix time/date, etc.) or would this be considered an additional aquarium with a few custom factors. Fourthly, does the software allow for ATO info such as amount and frequency of the refill of the ATO reservoir to be able to chart ATO water usage. Fifthly, is there the ability to enter electrical usage from a Kill-a-watt (or comparable) to under the related costs and environmental impact of the tanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back