Aquarimate Team Update!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aquarimate

Your companion to maintain thriving aquariums!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Fellow Reef2Reefers!

Most of you may already know Aquarimate or already using the platform to manage your aquariums. As some of you may already know, we unfortunately lost one of our greatest partners and an awesome developer due to COVID and had no choice to take a pause for a while.. This resulted in lack of updates and delayed support responses during the past year. We did our best to keep the platform up and running and went through a few server upgrades to ensure our best experience is maintained throughout this time. Some of you have sent us letters of support which we really appreciate and are thankful for. Your words of encouragement put us back at work and I am very happy to share this great news that we have lined up an awesome team to get Aquarimate back on track and continue releasing new features and enhancements. As some of you may have noticed, we started going through our support tickets to address questions, concerns and provide assistance where needed. If you have any pending question or need immediate support, please feel free to send us new support request so we can provide assistance faster. I wanted to personally thank each and everyone who supported us during this down time and helped us move on and get back on track.

For those of you who have not heard about us, I put a short description below but feel free to visit our website (Link at the bottom) to get more insight.

Born in December of 2012, Aquarimate, is a comprehensive Mobile/Desktop app that is built to help all aquarists, whether hobbyist or professional, to maintain their tanks properly. Aquarimate can help you record your test results, analyze changes, visually track your livestock, setup tasks and reminders, log your activities, store your livestock, equipment, food and supplements, take notes, track expenses, build photo galleries and so much more..

Aquarimate also includes a very comprehensive Saltwater & Freshwater livestock library called Aquaribase. You can browse or search Aquaribase to find information about your livestock, equipment, food and supplements. This database includes thousands species of fish, corals, inverts and plants as well as dry goods with pictures and information organized in categories for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.

Aquarimate has native apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch), Android, Mac and Windows computers.

In 2017, we introduced Aquarimate Live, a subscription based service which allows you to manage your aquariums across all of your devices and your data to sync across all of them. You can sync all your tasks with your Calendar and get notifications and reminders on all of your devices.

In 2018, we translated Aquarimate into the following 12 languages: Català, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, 中文(简体), 中文(香港). Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help us translate the app. You helped us expand our users beyond just English speaking reefers.

Features:

• Manage unlimited number of aquariums,
• Record your parameter test results,
• Customize parameters for each tank by adding or removing parameters to your need with their safe levels,
• Easily convert measurements in different units and calculate the required dosing with the advanced unit converters and dosing calculators,
• Use the count-down timer to perform timed tests easier,
• Analyze your tank parameters along with your activities with beautiful, full-screen and touch responsive graphs,
• Plot results of multiple parameters along with your husbandry activities all in one chart,
• Create your husbandry tasks and set reminders for them with an advanced scheduling system,
• Track your activities integrated with tasks and reminders,
• Keep all your notes organized in the searchable Notes section,
• Find information about your Freshwater & Saltwater livestock in Aquaribase,
• Import and save your livestock information from Aquaribase for each tank,
• Add your favorite livestock to the built-in wish list directly from Aquaribase,
• Visually keep track of tank inhabitants with Timelines,
• Analyze the progress of your livestock, along with your logged activities and test results, with Timelines,
• Store your tank equipment, supplements and food inventory,
• Keep track of your expenses organized in categories,
• Create photo galleries and organize all your photos in different albums,
• Backup & restore your app data wirelessly on Aquarimate Cloud,
• Manage your aquariums across all devices with Aquarimate Live,
• And enjoy!

Feature Requests: https://aquarimate.canny.io
App Store iPhone App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aquarimate/id587215055?platform=iphone
App Store iPad App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aquarimate/id587215055?platform=ipad
App Store Apple Watch App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aquarimate/id587215055?platform=appleWatch
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wiselogic.aquarimate&hl=en_US&gl=US
Windows and Mac apps are available at https://aquarimate.com

OP
OP
Aquarimate

Aquarimate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved using aquarimate, this kind of update is exactly what I needed to keep myself using the app! I thought it was abandoned
We could not have done it without the support of our users like you! Stay tuned for the new updates soon!

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12/20/22

Hi, the new update is nice, but it’s a bit more difficult to navigate. It also took away one of the useful and my personal favorite feature. The app previously calculated the difference between test values. This was incredibly useful for nutrients and alkalinity to see how much or little the actual value was being increased or decreased from day to day w/o having to go calculate it yourself.

Can you guys please add this important feature back to the app.?

OP
OP
Aquarimate

Aquarimate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12/20/22

Hi, the new update is nice, but it’s a bit more difficult to navigate. It also took away one of the useful and my personal favorite feature. The app previously calculated the difference between test values. This was incredibly useful for nutrients and alkalinity to see how much or little the actual value was being increased or decreased from day to day w/o having to go calculate it yourself.

Can you guys please add this important feature back to the app.?
Thanks for the feedback! We did not remove that feature. You can still access that page with all the parameters from the end of the parameters list on the top of the dashboard. See screenshots below

1671604028239.png
1671604060094.png

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback! We did not remove that feature. You can still access that page with all the parameters from the end of the parameters list on the top of the dashboard. See screenshots below

1671604028239.png
1671604060094.png

Oh wow, excellent! I was so worried it was gone forever. Love that feature! Thank you!

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the app but, can you guys add a fix or correct what I’m doing wrong? When analytics is ran and you click on the graph it opens to full screen vertically but, when you try to go to landscape mode the graph shifts and is displayed vertically again except smaller. It’s a pain to go through the timeline to see history. Past that…..awesome app even before the update.

Sorry to hear about you loss.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other issue I’ve noticed since the update:

I test and log the data, save it, and it’s saved. However, sometimes I come back and add notes or more detailed data for that result and save it a second or third time. It will appear to be saved, but when I close the app and come back- it’s gone. Before the update it would save data/notes no matter how many times I came back to add data/notes. I sometimes leave the app after saving just the test value to go look at my GHL dosing schedule and add notes in the next 2-3 minutes as to exactly what I’m dosing (Frequency and dose). It deletes my notes now. It will only save it if I add it all at one time and save. So I can no longer log the number, save, and return to add more data notes. It will let me, but just deletes it.

Back