Aquarium 110 Gal W/Oak Cabinet Stand & Hood

GettingOutofAquaruims

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef ready aquarium
Tank is 48"Wx24"Dx24"H

This is a custom built tank that is made of tempered glass with the exception of the back panel which is thicker than the other panels.
There are 4 holes drilled in the top back of the tank, 2 in the far left & right corners for drains to a sump and 2 towards the center for returns from the sump.
The returns feed to a spray bar that sits close to the bottom rear of the tank to facilitate good water circulation throughout the tank.

I have a custom built plenum with supports that are integrated to form platforms to build a rock structure on. This keeps the live rock off the sand and allows for thorough water circulation behind and under the reef base structure.
I would include all the above items as well as the bulkhead fittings for the holes, piping from bulkhead fittings to single drain & return from sump, a check valve for the return and custom built overflow boxes for the drains.

You can see it on letgo
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/c80375d

Many other related items to set up a full reef aquarium just ask for a full list.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef ready aquarium
Tank is 48"Wx24"Dx24"H

This is a custom built tank that is made of tempered glass with the exception of the back panel which is thicker than the other panels.
There are 4 holes drilled in the top back of the tank, 2 in the far left & right corners for drains to a sump and 2 towards the center for returns from the sump.
The returns feed to a spray bar that sits close to the bottom rear of the tank to facilitate good water circulation throughout the tank.

I have a custom built plenum with supports that are integrated to form platforms to build a rock structure on. This keeps the live rock off the sand and allows for thorough water circulation behind and under the reef base structure.
I would include all the above items as well as the bulkhead fittings for the holes, piping from bulkhead fittings to single drain & return from sump, a check valve for the return and custom built overflow boxes for the drains.

You can see it on letgo

Many other related items to set up a full reef aquarium just ask for a full list.

You might want to mention the price of $500.

Also a 48 x 24 x 24 is a standard 120 gal.

The tank and stand look very nice.

OP
OP
G

GettingOutofAquaruims

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef ready aquarium 120 Gallon $500
Tank is 48"Wx24"Dx24"H
Sorry for the incorrect size in the title.

You can see it on letgo

letgo1509029516001.png

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back