Aquarium Industry Documentary Series Pilot Filming at MACNA 2010

TANKSSHOW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope Everyone is all well. I am excited to be working with David at Reef2Reef to bring MACNA and reef fans an announcement of some exciting news.
I am working with Jon Clements and MASNA / MACNA 2010 and I represent 20,000 Kelvin Productions. I am working in conjunction with an experienced production company on a TV series documentary pilot, True Player Entertainment, Inc http://trueplayer.net/ from California. After successful work with A&E Networks, we are working on a documentary series pilot on this exciting Aquarium industry and hobby.
We will be shooting on location at the MACNA conference in Orlando, FL to capture the essence of the event, as well as some additional interviews and segments for the pilot, including ORCA Club members, speakers and select sponsoring industry vendors.
This aquarium showcase and educational show will be pitched to cable networks such as Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery, HGN, and the National Geographic Channel. If the show gets picked up we will be filming various vendors, shops and TANKS in peoples homes across the country.
We will be bringing in a camera crew a day or two before the event and throughout out parts of the 3days to document the MACNA event. We are also brining an extra camera and are looking for anyone with film/HD film camera experience who is already going to the event.
We are also looking for some postproduction sponsorship to bring the series to the networks with a large network of vendor and aquarium community support. We have already received some great support and sponsorship and would love to have your support for the series. If you have some interest in sponsorship or feedback, or think you can offer something to make this pilot GREAT, please feel free to contact me via the email below, or try my cell directly (315)256-2749, if you have any questions and would like to participate. Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Sincerely,
Joe Aromando
"TANKS"
20,000 Kelvin Productions

(315)256-2749
[email protected]

TANKSLogo.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back