Aquarium nano contest - YOU VOTE FOR THE BEST

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefers, WE NEED YOU!
After a year of dedication by passionate hobbyists, the contest has ended. We have now the official list of candidates for voting, 17 were selected and 3 of them will have a chance to win with your vote.
The vote is splitted into 3 categories: Best Theme, Best Aquascape, Best DIY.

How to vote?
Go on Nano-reef.com, there’s a post for voting with all the participants' journals of their adventure. You can click on the link down below.
It takes only a few seconds/minutes to vote but if you are interested you can read the thread of each creator, you will be fascinated by the evolution of those aquariums.

If you can also SPREAD THE NEWS, it would be really appreciated, the reefing community is awesome and we need more awareness about this fun contest!
Thank you, go vote and good luck to the participants

(personal message)
I'm not affiliated with the website nano-reef.com in any form nor the sponsor Coral Vue.
This message is simply to raise more awareness toward this contest, I simply LOVE this kind of adventure and this contest deserves more attention.
Please do not vote for me simply because you follow me, I’m concerned about affecting the vote with “social media influence”, I just wish for everyone to get an equal chance, thank you!
I know I'm on R2R, but eh :p

nanoreefcom_Vote_v03.jpg
nanoreefcom_VoteInstructions_v02.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back